- Course at LSHTM on 15-17th June 2016, click here.
- New version (1.1.1) of R package smcfcs with critical bug fix. More info here
- New book, Multiple Imputation and its Application by James Carpenter and Mike Kenward. The book's homepage, including data, software, exercises and errata is here.
This site exists
- to support researchers from the social and medical sciences with the analysis of incomplete datasets, and
- as a focus of statistical research.
If you are planning a study, or analysing a study with missing data, these guidelines (25Kb) are for you.
From time to time people have concerns about computational issues with multiple imputation; these comments may help.
We are grateful to (in time order) ESRC Research Methods Programme, the ESRC Researcher Development Initiative, ESRC Research Fellowship RES-063-27-0257, ESRC Follow-On Funding scheme (grant RES-189-25-0103), MRC grant G0900724 and MRC fellowship MR/K02180X/1 for supporting the development and maintenance of this site.
We hope you find the site useful, and welcome your feedback.
James Carpenter & Jonathan Bartlett